Documents to be used abroad will often require authentication before a Notary in order to be accepted in the relevant foreign jurisdiction.
It may also be necessary for such documents to be legalised. This is the process by which the signature and seal of the Notary are authenticated by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and in some cases the relevant Foreign Embassy.
Notarial and legalisation services are provided by Sukhpal Matharoo. Sukhpal is a Notary and as such he is an independent public officer and Sukhpal therefore provides his services independently of the legal services provided by Rubinstein, Phillips Lewis Smith. Sukhpal’s notarial practice is regulated by the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
Types of documents which can be notarised
Sukhpal is an experienced Notary and can assist with notarising all types of documents including:
- Powers of Attorney
- Statutory Declarations
- Witness statements
- Letters and correspondence
- Company documents including incorporation documents, Certificates of Good Standing, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Board Minutes and Resolutions
- Trademark and Patent Applications
- Certifying copy documents such as passports, driving licences, education certificates or birth, death or marriage certificates
Benefits of using this notarial and legalisation service
- is a member of the Notaries Society.
- can arrange any required legalisation and/or a courier to ensure that notarised documents are turned around expediently
- can arrange translation of documents where required
- has a great deal of experience of working with national and international corporate clients as well as individuals
- is used to working to tight deadlines
- is prepared to travel to meet clients
- is fluent in English, Hindi and Punjabi
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment with Sukhpal, email Mahak Mohsin: Mahak.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)207 925 2244.